Friday, November 30, 2012

Vintage Ornaments Galore

Yesterday morning we went to our first Estate sale. I was on the hunt for vintage ornaments and I had heard that this sale had lots.I was not dissapointed, look at all the yummies I came home with. Lots of ornaments and a few tree toppers.


We made a direct dash for the ornaments and a good thing too as a lot of the folks waiting in line had come for the ornaments as well :)


One day I would love to have a whole tree of vintage ornaments. They are so colorful and shiny!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my they are beautiful.
    They just don't make things like they used.
    Woolie Hugs
    Trace


    www.grannytracescrapsandsquares.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely beautiful.
    irene
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great find! I love vintage ornaments and luckily both my husband and I got some from our parents. But can always use more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hit the jackpot!! What lovely ornaments!!

    chris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I remember these kinds of christmas ornaments when I was little, 40 years ago now :)doesn't seem that long!!!!
    They are absolutely gorgeous
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so lovely, when I think what my Mum got rid of!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a find..they're gorgeous! I do love the vintage Christmas decorations, they are just so pretty :)
    Magie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi sweet Becky, I love your gorgeous vintage Christmas ornaments! I am so happy for you! I love to collect them too. The new ones can't compare! I hope you find lots more! Give your darling Sophie a kiss from me! Lots of love from your flickr friend, Paula xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, such pretty ornaments! What a great find! It looks like they're in good condition too, I can imagine how pleased you were xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow , so beautiful and amazing , lovely post.
    Parfum pas cher

    ReplyDelete