Wednesday, May 23, 2012

FO: Scandistitches Design #2

We've been having amazing weather here in Cleveland and it has put me in a finishing mood. I have been completing so many half done projects it makes me so happy.

Here is another finished scandistitches embroidery. This was so fast to stitch up that I didn't even have time to take in progress photos.


It is stitched on light pink gingham fabric with bright red perle cotton. The gingham was a little tricky to frame because it is so thin, but I do love the look oh so much!

I hope you all are enjoying the beginnings of summer and finishing up projects or starting exciting new ones!

4 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty! Your stitching is so neat and it looks perfect on the pink gingham!
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky, thanks for sharing these. I am adding these to my "want to do" list. I ordered a book recently on hand stitching from Amazon and these look easy to start with. I want to "learn" all over again how to hand embroidery, it has been years since I have hand stitched anything except doll faces.
    These are really cute, I love anything red!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! I love the pink and red together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little stitching looks great on that pink gingham. And I love your CK inspired granny blanket. Gorgeous! Have a wonderful rest of the week. Tammy

    ReplyDelete